The Roberts Academy will seek a professional community of faculty and staff who possess and exhibit the following traits:
- They are optimistic and have a passion for the school’s mission.
- They value innovation and collegiality.
- They trust each other and genuinely value the opinions of others.
- They have a growth mindset and are always willing to learn more.
- They naturally model the optimistic and supportive behaviors they will expect from our students.
- They understand the complexities of the dyslexic child and continually seek new ways to teach using multi-sensory resources.
- They are committed to inspiring joy in learning.
All employees will embrace a growth mindset, genuine commitment to students and their learning, honest communication, and a passion for the Roberts Academy mission.